Sunday, May 30, 2010

INTERMEZO

Three maskepret and drama queen....



After talking several times about my experiences with couchsurfing, now I want to talk about my best friends. They are the people whom I spent most of my times with, in this past 2 years. Never imagine that I will have a friends like them who gave me another sensation of lifes. Makes my life more colorful, cheerful and outstanding. I learnt a lot of things from them. Especially in the subject of 'how to having fun.' They are people who care about others more than me. They are socialize and have fun. Things that I used to think as wasting of time. Thanks to them that I can be more flexible and have more confidence. Well, well, well....let's stop this lame courtasey. I will introduce each of them to you.


Dompret

Hmm... he is the tough one. The first time I met this guy was in a live gathering presented by local television about an english premier league match between Chelsea fc vs Manchester United 2006/ 2007. That time I was already a member of Chelsea Indonesia Supporters Club (CISC). The live gathering itself invited CISC members from Bandung to mow. Our members that time wasn't much. Not even more than the crowd in a bus. This initiate us to promote our community and bring new people to the live gathering. A friend of mine whose nick name's really funny, Dulir, brought 2 people to the live gathering. They are his friends from his campus in the same major with him. One guy named Resa and the other guy named Ferry. Both of them joining CISC afterwards. The introduction was short. We haven't shared anything, but I got a feeling that we would met a lot. Time goes by and we frequently meet. Resa was occasionally comes to our gathering but Ferry, he is much more often, even when Dulir wasn't in Bandung anymore. Well, I still remember the time when me, Dulir, Ferry and Resa try to make a live gathering for Champions League match between Chelsea and Liverpool and we got attendance which is only the four of us gathering. That time CISC Bandung hasn't been so popular as to days, because facebook wasn't yet popular. There is also the time when I had to coordinate everything by myself as Ferry suddenly disappear and later I knew that it was all because of a girl. When he was healed already, he started to look very anxious in making CISC Bandung becomes a really big community. He sometimes pissed me off when he wasn't so patient or force me in doing something in a hurry. But all in all he is a caring person, potentially becoming a good leader and willing to sacrifice himself for friends. Thanks to him, I experienced a lot of new things and made me more confidence in talking about the world. He knows how to have fun and is really good at sharing it. Because of him I presently like doing karaoke things and enjoy going to the club. Well, it is something that the old me never ever touch. I knew him longer than the other two of my best friends here. But we were intensely meet up and having fun together after the two of them joining forces. When the 4 of us gathering, it's like a complete team... yeah a karaoke team....


Sampret

Hey dude.. should I write something about you here??? Hmm.. ok...I'll write it as you request it. Aahahaa...hmm...Samuel Ronaldo Simanjuntak... later I called him Sampret which has the same meaning as Dompret, Ferry's nick name. It was after a long time that I absent in having a live gathering at our hideout, Reneo Bridge. I came to the place and I see a lot of new faces that I didn't recognize. They said they are our new members. I was happy because that time, our members was increasing and looks more blended into one community. All thanks to Ferry who spent a lot of times and effort in doing so. I put a lot of respect for him for making this. Something that I hardly achieved. So, Reneo Bridge becoming more crowded than before and in the end of the match I should introduce myself to the new lads. Anyway, there even a girls that hang out with us, which means we had new members which is female. In the end of our live gathering, there is usually a documentation for the event. And the one who doing the things is anybody who bring cameras, and it used to be me. But that night, there is this guy who stand up and acting like a professional photographer. He snapped everything. He even command us in making a line for photos and we enjoy it. This guy is Ronald. First time I met him I don't feel any kind of chemistry or something that impressed me other than his camera and the way he speak, which is very soft. Until then, one day, this guy joining our trip to Jakarta for a scene of television show about football supporters. As we ride on the same transportation in whole day and of course we laugh and shared together, we became a little bit close. I felt that this guy is very interesting, easy going and know how to have fun. On our way back home to Bandung, we played truth or dare with Ferry, Oki and Dhiar which is also members of CISC Bandung. From the game, I knew that Ronald wasn't the nice guy that we imagined.. hehehe.. He has a lot of dark story which is very interesting and amazed us. The fact that he has changed a lot was amazed us more. This is the side of him which is I respect a lot. Other things that I like from him beside his extraordinary experiences, is his character that warmhearted. He always try to understand others feeling and really good at handling it. He is also the one that can bring a colorful and cheerful ambiance. He is party maker. He has a good communication skill thought sometimes use it in a wrong way. He has a wide social experience and good knowledge about what is currently in. Especially about music. Along with Ferry, we have been hanging around so much. Wasting time, doing stupid things and gossips.


Eno 'green tea' the drama queen

Hmmm... I totally forgot, when and where the first time I met her. But it must be in Reneo Bridge, when she was with Ferry. Our introduction was so so. Nothing impressed and we never had a long conversation. Until one day, I arrange a time to hang out and watching movies with CISC members. I was expecting many members to come but then, one by one cancel the invitation. It was only Ronald and Ferry that is attend. Then we decided not to watch movies, just hang out until the place close. So, when we should go away from the place as they are about to close it, I hang out for a while with Ronald, taking pictures at the place, while Ferry went somewhere else to pick up Eno. We thought that Ferry would just pick her and send her home. But suddenly he rang Ronalds phone and asked us to go for a karaoke as Eno wished for it. Because we got nothing to do, so we granted her wish. We booked a karaoke room for 3 hours. And yup... it was how we started. From that moment of life that unite us until today. I personally having so much fun that night. Singing, shouting, growling, jumping and dancing. So much fun. From that night we found our first karaoke anthem. It is YMCA from Village People. Later I knew that it was gay's anthem... hehee.. well.. who cares? The song was fun anyway. Then for several times, we used to call ourself by the name of YMCA. Recently, our karaoke song anthem has been changed. Now our song is I know you want me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull. The song has a nice beat, make you stand up and move your body and hips. Well... all of this happiness wont be realize without Eno's will. Among us, she is probably the one that love karaoke the most. Eno is amazing girl that will stand up for friendship. She surprised us with beautiful present for our birthday. Each of us given a memorable unique photograph with unique frame. It was amazing. She is the first who gave me that kind of birthday present. Thank you sis. We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*tears drop

i was the sweetestest thing ilman,,thank U also for be such a very nice best friend....touching alot,,,hope we all will stand up ever as a best friend.....thank U ^_^ ...We Love U too brother